Why Partner with Arrow ECS and Symantec
Arrow ECS has a comprehensive range of services designed to support the development of your Symantec business. We are committed to delivering best of breed industry enablement, and through a combination of sales, marketing and account management support we help you gain a competitive edge, accelerate the sales cycle, and win business.
Through our strong partnership and specialist knowledge we keep our partners up to date with the latest offerings from Symantec, providing industry leading solutions for you to present to prospects.
Here are the top reasons to partner with Arrow ECS
• Symantec Technical Partner Advisors: Specialists in their field, the Symantec Technical Partner Advisors are on hand to provide you with industry leading enablement. Key services include:
o Product update sessions
o Accreditation coaching
o Objection handling
o Pre-sales support
o Regular partner and end user product and solution webinars.
• Dedicated Business Development Managers: Always here to help with go to-market support, business planning and vendor relations.
• Extensive Marketing Support: Easy to use sales guides and tools focusing on key themes and solution areas, ready to go marketing campaigns, marketing planning advice, marketing funding and access to qualified leads. Visit the Virtual Marketing Manager for more information.
• Sales and Pre-Sales Support: Knowledgeable account managers, technical support, maintenance renewals and logistics operations.
• Training Services: Arrow ECS is the UKs only accredited Symantec training centre. We have 7 training centres (Harrogate, Manchester, Reading (Theale), Glasgow, Edinburgh, Nottingham and London). Click here for the Symantec training schedule and current promotions.
• Skilled Quote and Configuration Specialists: Providing you with a fast and accurate service on Symantec quotes.
• Renewals Team: Helping you protect and safeguard this important revenue stream.
• State of the Art Solution Suite: Enabling you to provide technical demonstrations and proof of concept.
• Central London Office: Including hot desks, meeting rooms and auditorium facilities
If you would like to learn more about Symantec solutions and to discuss how we can help grow your Symantec business please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01423 519 227.