Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Office
Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Office is a single, integrated communication system that satisfies every communication need of small to medium sized organisations, providing advanced telephony - TDM and IP, shared secure high speed Internet access, e-mail, and LAN switching.
This is the first true e-communication appliance which allows SMEs to benefit from voice and data convergence, avoiding complex deployment and integration of disparate voice and data products.
Alcatel-Lucent Extended Communications Server
The Alcatel Extended Communications Server (ECS) is a simple and modular solution that meets business IT needs, and is a perfect complement to the Alcatel OmniPCX Office. An integrated IT product range, the Alcatel ECS is designed to set up an optimized IT infrastructure and provide shared and secure Internet access, remote access for mobile employees, email, Web servers and collaborative applications.
Designed for SOHOs and SMBs, this flexible solution enables easy upgrades in capacity and functionality. No additional hardware or software is needed to set up a professional, networked IT solution. The modular Alcatel ECS is available in two different editions and offers an array of associated software packages.
The OmniAccess WLAN system provides complete, multi-layered security, scalable, centralized wireless LAN switching, QoS for latency sensitive applications, and standards-based enterprise mobility. Sophisticated RF management allows for traditional ceiling-based wireless deployments as well as high density, high performance, wireless deployments, delivering the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) for large-scale WLANs.
OmniAccess WLAN switches are focused on the enterprise mobility market. They are a new, comprehensive set of mobile LAN products that automatically identify and authenticate users as they connect to the network. Once the mobile LAN system has established user identify, it enables user "follow-me" privileges, security and services – something no other enterprise system provides today. This sophisticated technology gives corporations the power to manage and secure people rather than ports.
These WLAN solutions support up to 512 access points on a single WLAN switch, centralized encryption for 802.11i, advanced intrusion detection and protection capabilities, and offer user-aware stateful firewalls. They are the only systems that comprehensively secure enterprise WLANs.
The OmniAccess WLAN switch product family includes the industry's most comprehensive line of modular and stackable systems – each designed specifically for enterprise campus, building, and branch office environments.
Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise
The Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Portfolio is a truly converged Proposition, which addresses today’s business critical issues through its core values:
- Architectural Flexibility in terms of scale, evolution and resilience
- Intelligent Networking for secure yet total transparency
- High Availability through inbuilt security at all levels and redundancy options
- Simplified management to reduce operational costs
- Extended Workplace allowing location independence
- Customer Interaction including full multimedia option
The Products include:
- Omni PCX Office Communication Server for SME Markets
- Omni PCX Enterprise Communications Server for Mid and Large Markets 50 to 50,000 users
- Networking infrastructure including Resilient Gigabyte switching and WLan
The solution can be completed through an exhaustive choice of integrated applications, including VoWlan, Multimedia Contact Centre and Sip Based Collaboration tools.
Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch Contact Centre
Alcatel-Lucent provides a wide range of solutions for Contact Centers, from simple requirements to multimedia implementations to turn Contact Centers into Customer Relationship enablers and profit centers
- More than 300,000 Agents are using Alcatel Contact Center Solutions
- Solutions from simple distribution to advanced multimedia Contact Center management
- Two products suite to cover all the needs : OmniTouch & OmniGenesys
- Best integration between Genesys & the OmniPCX Solutions thanks to the Routing Services Intelligence interface
- Interface with major CRM solutions to complement CTI-enabled Contact Centers
- Solutions available for both traditional telephony infrastructure and IP
A complete offering of self-service applications complementing assisted-service solutions:-
> Call Distribution
> Agent Screen Pop and synchronized call/data transfers
> Intelligent Routing based on advanced business rules
> Multi-site routing
> Multimedia interaction management : voice, email, web
> Intelligent integration with the Alcatel OmniPCX Enterprise (RSI)
> Outbound Campaign Management
> Workforce Management
> Real-Time monitoring
> Business Reporting & Analysis
> CRM Connectors
> Voice Self-Service Solutions (IVR).
The Alcatel-Lucent® OmniSwitch™ 6850 (OS6850) Stackable LAN Switch (SLS) series are layer-3 Gigabit Ethernet, Power over Ethernet (PoE) capable fixed configuration switches. The OS6850s excel at the edge where they deliver line-rate gigabit switching and routing performance along with extensive network security features, enabling corporations to realize the full potential of secured networks.
They are advanced stackable, triple-speed and 10G uplink switches that perform wire-rate layer-2 switching and layer-3 routing for both IPv4 and IPv6 natively, with optimal quality of service (QoS) for mission critical applications.Native IPv6, advanced QoS,security, and network management, along with a lifetime warranty provide premium performance in the enterprise today while protecting customers’ long-term capital interests, making this switch the best value in the industry.
Key selling points
- Maximized performance at the edge for real-time voice, data and video applications to satisfy the performance boost required in converged enterprise networks
- Flexibility offering versatile configurations for customizable network design addressing the various needs of enterprise workgroups, data center server clusters, branch offices, layer-3 distribution switches or small enterprise core.
- Common look and feel because of the common Alcatel-Lucent Operating System (AOS) and network management applications (OmniVista) for OneTouch manageability, reducing the cost of ownership and the time needed for training
- Advanced services such as 10GigE, PoE and IPv6, future proofing today’s investment to support the demands of tomorrow
OmniSwitch 6855 Hardened LAN Switch
The Alcatel-Lucent® OmniSwitch™ 6855 Hardened LAN Switch models are industrial grade, managed, Gigabit Ethernet switches designed to operate reliably in harsh electrical and severe temperature environments. This superior, rugged hardware design coupled with the widely deployed and field proven Alcatel-Lucent Operating System (AOS) makes it ideal for industrial and mission-critical applications that require wider operating temperatures, more stringent EMC/EMI requirements and optimized feature set for high security, reliability, performance and easier management. OmniSwitch 6855 supports Power over
Ethernet (PoE) that allows providing power to Ethernet devices at the edge of the network such as video cameras, wireless Access points, card readers, and industrial sensors.
Key selling points:
- Designed to operate in a wide temperature range and harsh EMI/EMC environments with uninterrupted traffic and zero communication errors
- Withstands industrial/military shock and vibration tests
- Designed with redundancy and availability in mind
- Environmentally-friendly product
- Wire-rate performance for IPv4 and IPv6 traffic
- PoE support that enables converged networks in challenged environments to connect and power security cameras, IP phones, wireless access points
OmniSwitch 6400 Stackable LAN Switch
The Alcatel-Lucent® OmniSwitch™ 6400 (OS6400) Stackable LAN Switch is a layer-2+ Gigabit Ethernet LAN switch addressing the small and medium-sized business needs for converged voice, data and video networks as well as residential and business Ethernet access service provider requirements.
The OmniSwitch 6400 is optimized for flexibility, scalability and low power consumption, and utilizes the Alcatel-Lucent Operating System (AOS) to provide an outstanding edge solution for a highly available, self-protective, easily managed, and eco-friendly networks. The OmniSwitch 6400 family has several models with a choice of port/features option combinations to fulfil the majority of fixed configuration switch requirement.
- Always-on robust infrastructure, optimal response time for users and applications, Investment protection
- Edge network security and control allowing business continuity and preventing network outages
- Scalable and versatile configuration with effortless deployment meeting SMB, branch office or service provider preferences
- Low power consumption for eco-sustainability
- Insurance for interoperability, traffic optimization and service level agreement (SLA) conformance
- Based on the field proven Alcatel-Lucent Operating System (AOS)
- Managed by the Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista™ Network Management System for simplified OneTouch manageability
Amigo Software has been set up in the UK exclusively for the Alcatel-Lucent channel in UK, Europe and around the world., which means that all the software is multi-lingual. The meaning of Amigo is 'friend' and you will find that all of the applications which carry the brand are Alcatel-friendly. This means that they will have been tested with both the OXO and OXE platforms and that they will not compete with any Alcatel-Lucent applications supplied on the base platform. Amigo are focusing on a suite of XML applications for the IP Touch-phone, but work across the entire CTI and VoIP area.