Juniper Networks Products
Juniper Networks NetScreen Series Security Systems
The NetScreen Series Security Systems are purpose-built firewall/VPN security systems designed for large enterprise, carrier and data center networks.The 2-slot NetScreen-5200 and the 4-slot NetScreen-5400 integrate firewall, VPN, DoS and DDoS protection, and traffic-management functionality in a low-profile modular chassis. Built around our third-generation security ASIC and distributed system architecture, these systems offer excellent scalability and flexibility, while providing a higher level security system through the NetScreen ScreenOS custom operating system.
Juniper Networks ISG Series Integrated Security Gateway
Juniper Networks ISG Series Integrated Security Gateways are purpose-built, security solutions that are ideally suited for securing enterprise, carrier, and data center environments where consistent, scalable performance is required.
Juniper Networks IDP Series Intrusion Detection and Prevention Appliances
Juniper Networks IDP Series Intrusion Detection and Prevention Appliances with Multi-Method Detection (MMD), offers comprehensive coverage by leveraging multiple detection mechanisms. For example, by utilising signatures, as well as other detection methods including protocol anomaly traffic anomaly detection, the Juniper Networks IDP Series appliances can thwart known attacks as well as possible future variations of the attack.
Juniper Networks SA Series SSL VPN Appliances
The Juniper Networks SA2500, SA4500, and SA6500 SSL VPN Appliances meet the needs of companies of all sizes. With the SA6500, Juniper continues to demonstrate its SSL VPN market leadership by delivering a highly scalable solution based on realworld performance. Juniper Networks SA Series SSL VPN Appliances lead the SSL VPN market with a complete range of remote access appliances. The SA Series now includes Junos Pulse which provides a simple, intuitive client that provides secure, authenticated access for remote users from any Web-enabled device to corporate resources.
Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateways
Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateways provide the essential capabilities necessary to connect, secure, and manage enterprise and service provider networks, from the smallest sites to the largest headquarters and data centres.
By consolidating switching, routing, and security services in a single device, organisations can economically deliver new applications and services, secure connectivity, and quality end-user experiences. All SRX Series Services Gateways are powered by Juniper Networks proven Junos software, which provides unmatched availability, performance, and superior infrastructure protection while reducing total cost of ownership.
Juniper Networks EX Series Ethernet Switches
The Juniper Networks EX Series Ethernet switches exhibit five key characteristics that, working together, deliver a true enterprise switching solution: carrier-class reliability, security risk management, network virtualisation, application control, and reduced total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Carrier-class Reliability: Nothing succeeds like success. That’s why the Juniper Networks EX Series Ethernet Switches leverage much of the same field-proven Juniper Networks technology—including high-performance application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs), system architecture and Juniper Networks Junos® operating system
- Security Risk Management: The Juniper Networks EX Series Ethernet Switches are fully compatible with the Juniper Networks Unified Access Control (UAC), delivering an extra layer of security by first authenticating users and performing virus checks, then enforcing precise, end-to-end security policies that determine who can access what network resources.
- Network Virtualisation: The EX Series switches feature Juniper Networks Virtual Chassis technology, which enables multiple EX4200 or EX4500 switches to be interconnected and operate as a single system.
- Application Control: Successfully managing a network requires knowing how it’s being used in order to optimise application delivery and maximise efficiency. Integrated high-performance ASICs on the chassis-based EX8200 line of Ethernet switches provide wire-speed forwarding for any and all packet sizes.
- Lower TCO: A highly scalable pay-as-you-grow architecture, network designs with lower power consumption, space and associated cooling requirements, a common operating system, and unified management tools across the Juniper portfolio all combine to help reduce operational and capital expenses for EX Series Ethernet Switch customers.
The high-performance, high-density switching platforms let users start small and grow incrementally, saving valuable space in crowded wiring closets and data centres while lowering recurring power and cooling costs. Leveraging a common version of the Junos operating system across the switch families ensures consistency throughout the infrastructure and accelerates the learning curve.
Juniper Networks J-Series & M-Series Routers
Juniper’s next-generation routing architecture provides the solid, reliable, high-performance foundation upon which today’s real-time, critical networking applications can be delivered. Juniper Networks offers a comprehensive enterprise routing portfolio consisting of the J- Series Services Routers, the M-Series Multiservice Routers, and the MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routers.
The J-Series Services Routers are typically deployed at remote offices or branch locations and include the J2320 and J2350 for smaller offices, the J4350 for medium-size branches, and the J6350 for large branches or regional offices.
The M-Series Multiservice Edge Routers – the M7i, M10i, M120 and M320 – have a wide array of WAN Interfaces typically deployed in head office locations where high performance packet processing is required, such as Internet access gateways, WAN aggregation devices, data centre routers, or backbone routers.
Juniper Networks AX411 Access Point and SRX Series Gateway
The Juniper Networks AX411 is a dual-band, dual-radio 802.11n wireless LAN access point with data rates up to 300 Mbps. When this wireless LAN access point is combined with and managed by the Juniper Networks SRX Series Gateway, the solution delivers integrated management and category-leading security performance. Innovative cluster cloning technology allows you to enjoy secure connectivity moments after installation.
Juniper Networks WXC Series Platforms
The Juniper Networks WXC Series Application Acceleration Platforms ensure uncompromised access to applications and services across the WAN. These application acceleration platforms recognise and eliminate redundant transmissions, accelerate TCP and application-specific protocols, prioritise and allocate access to bandwidth, and ensure high application availability at sites with multiple WAN links.
Identity and Policy Control
Juniper Networks C Series Controllers
Juniper Networks C Series Controllers are rack-mountable appliances that host designated SRC Series modules and provide the high performance, reliability, and scalability needed for carrier grade service delivery and next-generation network architectures.
Network Operating System
Juniper Networks Junos OS
Junos® is a reliable, high-performance network operating system for routing, switching, and security. It reduces the time necessary to deploy new services and decreases network operation costs by up to 41%. Junos offers secure programming interfaces and the Junos SDK for developing applications that can unlock more value from the network.
Junos is one system, designed to completely rethink the way the network works.
- One operating system: Reduces time and effort to plan, deploy, and operate network infrastructure.
- One release train: Provides stable delivery of new functionality in a steady, time-tested cadence.
- One modular software architecture: Provides highly available and scalable software that keeps up with changing needs.
Running Junos in a network improves the reliability, performance, and security of existing applications. It automates network operations on a streamlined system, allowing more time to focus on deploying new applications and services. And it's scalable both up and down—providing a consistent, reliable, stable system for developers and operators.