The PowerNet programme is designed to provide complete end-to-end IT business solutions to customers in small and medium sized organisations. It does this by creating selling coalitions comprising Independent software vendors (ISVs), Hardware Resellers & Systems Integrators, together with IBM sales leaders to deliver multi-partner solutions.
The hardware brands currently covered within PowerNet are IBM System p (UNIX), System x (Intel), System i (OS/400), Retail Store Solutions (RSS) and Storage.
Benefits of PowerNet for Business Partners
By working with Arrow ECS your organisation will benefit from a dedicated and experienced team providing expertise in driving new solution business. In addition, your organisation will be able to leverage the IBM brand to help strengthen customer confidence in your solutions to increase incremental hardware sales.
- IBM rebates and funding for selling solutions on, and creating recognised marketing campaigns based on, IBM hardware.
- Market expertise from an experienced team providing specific expertise to a number of vertical market segments.
- IBM brand leverage to help strengthen customer confidence in your solutions to increase incremental hardware sales.
- Increased hardware sales through PowerNet's 'solution sales' which boast an average win rate of 56 percent, compared to the 'technology only' rate of 29 percent.
- Higher transaction margins up to two to three times the standard transaction margin.
- Complete solutions that provide specific, repeatable and referenced working examples to help increase customer confidence, and drive sales in new markets.
PowerNet for Business Partners (1MB)
Who can join PowerNet?
PowerNet is open to all participants of a selling coalition:
- Software Application Providers
- System Integrators
- Hardware Resellers
- Managed Service Providers (MSPs).
This network of partners, led by the IBM PowerNet Sales Leader, combines its strengths to create a multi-partner solution for a specific target market.
We have an experienced and highly skilled Focus Solutions Team with specific knowledge into a variety of vertical market segments.
For more information about how to engage with Arrow ECS on the PowerNet programme, please contact Allister Richardson by emailing Allister.Richardson@arrowecs.co.uk