Business Intelligence Software Solutions
Putting data to work for better business results
The average organisation has more data than ever, and arguably that’s just the structured, traditional data they know about – before they’ve even considered emerging data sources like social media, machines, clouds or the Internet of Things. Making sense of this data through modern Business Intelligence and Analytics (BI) practices can help organisations realise extraordinary benefits including:
- Improvements in competitiveness
- Faster time to value through better decision making
- Smarter responses to business change
- Greater business performance
- Welcomed advances in innovation
Arrow has built a dedicated solution practice that enables our partners to deliver solutions that make these benefits possible. We’ve combined a comprehensive portfolio of technology with first-class expertise to help you with every component of your BI solution:
- Data Warehousing – building appropriate storage repositories to hold practically any type of data
- Data Protection & Security – ensuring that wherever corporate-relevant data is stored it’s secure from both internal and external threats
- Analytics – deploying the tools and methodologies that turn raw data into business information including exploration, discovery, data preparation and analytics, often occurring in real-time
- Data Visualisation - enabling decision makers to see analytics presented visually, so they can grasp difficult concepts or identify new patterns
We’ve put all of our knowledge into creating valuable design blueprints and reference architectures that pull together this fast emerging world and offer guidance on how to connect your customer with the opportunities they’ll be wanting to explore.
This end-to-end capability is no better demonstrated than through our imaginative How Happy is London
experiment – a real-world example of how Business Intelligence can be deployed to tackle a Big Data challenge. Built exclusively for partners to showcase BI to customers, it’s a fantastic study into what is possible.
Get in touch
To learn more about our Business Intelligence solutions, get in touch with your Arrow Account Manager or contact us to speak to one of the team.