SAS from Arrow ECS
SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market.
What SAS Do
SAS solves real-world problems like combatting fraud in financial services, expediting drugs to market in life sciences, identifying cross-sell opportunities in retail, as well as challenges facing every industry such as increasing the value of customer relationships and managing risk, all through industry and cross-functional solutions. SAS software solutions address these complex business issues using a foundation based on three key capabilities: Information Management, Analytics and Business Intelligence.
SAS allows its customers’ to utilise their data, to make decisions faster than ever before. With SAS® High-Performance Analytics, you no longer have to wait days to process big data. Now you can analyse it in minutes or seconds.
SAS also make business analytics easy to use. For example, data visualisation with SAS® Visual Analytics transforms the way you analyse data.
You can spot patterns, identify opportunities for further analysis and convey visual results via Web reports or iPad® and Android tablets. Every decision maker in an organisation can access and use SAS’s fast, accurate predictive analytics. SAS help our customers’ deploy and access SAS in ways that work best for them. They offer flexible options like private clouds, enterprise hosting, running on a grid, running in Amazon’s web services, and more.
• SAS solutions are used at more than 60,000 sites in over 100 countries, including 91 of the top 100 FORTUNE Global 500® companies.
• Customers in 135 countries.
• More than 13,500 SAS employees in more than 50 countries and 400 SAS offices, providing local support for global implementations.
• Consistent revenue growth and profitability since 1976 exemplifies financial stability.
• More than 25 percent of annual revenue is reinvested into research and development, an amount twice the industry average.
• Approximately 98 percent of SAS customers renew their software licenses each year.
• Sales, marketing and technical support provided.
SAS are part of Arrow's Virtual Marketing Manager (VMM)
Arrow’s VMM is your first port of call for information on vendor campaigns. The VMM is also a valuable tool to plan, implement, manage, track and measure the success of your own marketing campaigns.
To find the information, simply go to the vendor dashboard and select the vendor’s logo to gain instant access to customisable marketing materials. As a new visitor to the platform please register via http://www.arrowecsvmm.co.uk/signin.asp