Partner with Arrow, the UK’s most powerful security provider. Uniting the strengths of Computerlinks and Arrow has created a new force in the marketplace.
Nottingham Sales: 01623 500210
Newmarket Sales: 01638 569600
Networking and Security
Industrial threats require an industrial response
Few IT priorities concern executive decision makers like security. Indeed, a recent World Economic Forum (WEF) report cited “90 percent of companies worldwide recognise they are insufficiently prepared to protect themselves against ‘hacking’ or ‘cyber attacks’. The frequency of cyber threats, the complexity that surrounds them and the risk they present is almost unthinkable. Threats are emerging on a near industrial scale and therefore require an industrial response. Consequently, it makes selling solutions to combat this almost as demanding as buying them.
Arrow is a specialist in security; an expertise built over 20 years to help partners act on the ever-present need to safeguard business with valuable solutions. We help navigate a path to the answers you and your customer seek and most importantly, provide as much advice as you need along the way, whether that’s in technology selection, design, implementation or support.
The Seven Pillars of Security
Our goal is to enable partners to understand, execute and monetise security across a spectrum of delivery platforms regardless of existing skill or experience. Our solutions are organised around seven key pillars:
- Network Security – to protect the perimeter and enable secure access
- End Point – protect every device and how it interacts with corporate services and data
- Secure Identity and Access Management Solutions – so only authorised personnel have access to authorised services
- Content – securing against inbound content as well as protecting corporate content from accidental or malicious threats
- Security and Vulnerability Management – providing perspective on overall security posture and means to better enforce company-wide policies
- Advanced Threat Protection – detecting and safeguarding against the most sophisticated and persistent threats
- Automated Security and Monitoring Solutions – continual vigilance and automated response in the event of an attack
Our distinguished technology line-up connects established vendors with emerging and on-premise deployments with the cloud. This universal outlook ensures we spot new market trends early and offer valuable guidance. This insight also helps shape how you develop your security offering, corroborating important business decisions you may chose to make with real evidence drawn from our historic and live sales data. In a world as fast-moving as security this means smarter more profitable outcomes.
Of course, security is a global threat, which on occasion requires a global solution. Working with Arrow ensures you always have this reach should your customer need it, but never at the expense of dealing with an expert local team.
Get in touch
To learn more about our Security solutions speak to your Arrow Account Manager or contact us.