Software Defined Data Centre
Do you often ask yourself: “What is software defined X and how does it impact my customers?” You’ll get the answer to this question plus a lot more by contacting Arrow ECS who can guide you through all of the software defined elements and provide you with implementation tips.
SDX is the future of IT deployment. IT provides higher availability, promotes mobility and can simplify disaster recovery and continuity of operations. It can include servers, networks, storage, data centres and enterprises – anything that is defined by software. SDX uses software to make IT services or commodities a shared, automated resource that can seamlessly scale based on demand.
- An abstracted (virtualised) view from physical hardware
- Uses a software-centric and application-centric approach with commodity hardware
- Provides more agility, flexibility and scalability so that radical changes can be made quickly using just software
- Increased use of automation
- Centralises control and governance of IT services with policy-based standards
- Results in an overall reduction of IT service costs
- Improves the overall security posture
Many people just don’t know where to even start implementing SDX. Arrow ECS can provide you with advice on how you can lead your customers to success. As with any new technology, there are risks and barriers to implementation, but with the support of Arrow ECS, we can help you avoid any of the pitfalls.
If you would like to hear more about how Arrow can help you begin strategising with your customers on SDX, please contact your Arrow Account Manager today.