Alibaba Cloud is a global presence in the public cloud services market
Alibaba Cloud is among the world’s top 3 IaaS providers according to Gartner, and the largest provider of public cloud services in China, according to IDC. An expert in business transformation, Alibaba Cloud utilises artificial intelligence, machine learning and big data analysis to power innovations in retail, finance, manufacturing and other sectors.
The platform offers a comprehensive set of cloud solutions to support channel customers with DevOps, elastic computing, relational databases, cloud storage, disaster recovery, security, content delivery networks and many other solutions. Alibaba Cloud currently operates 61 availability zones in 20 regions worldwide, including data centres in Mainland China, Germany and the UK.
Working with Arrow
Arrow has one of the strongest cloud propositions in the market, giving partners the essential support and tools needed to allow them to build and sustain a successful cloud practice.
Partners can quote, order and provision Alibaba Cloud services through its award-winning platform, ArrowSphere.
The Arrow Cloud Enablement Programme (ACE) provides all the support and assistance across sales, marketing, technical, operational, commercial and legal areas that partners will need to take Alibaba Cloud services to market.
Arrow adds further value to Alibaba Cloud partners by:
- Supporting partners through the onboarding process.
- Building confidence in the channel by equipping partners with the knowledge and expertise they need to sell Alibaba Cloud solutions
- Supporting partners to use ArrowSphere
- Recommending complementary solutions to complete the Alibaba Cloud offering
- Offering cross-solution knowledge and expertise to help partners solve complex customer challenges
- Generating demand with business development and tailored marketing campaigns
- Responding quickly to partner needs through pre and post-sales expertise, along with a dedicated quotes team
For more information on Alibaba Cloud products or to find out more about how it could help your business, give us a call on 0800 983 2525 or email email@example.com.