What does Catalogic Software do?
Using cataloguing data and mountable snapshots, Catalogic Software provides copy data for instant data access across an enterprise, reducing storage infrastructure costs by 20-40%.
Intelligent Data Protection and Software-Defined Copy Data Management
Catalogic Software uses intelligent copy data services to allow customers to make best use of their data, backing up and restoring with minimal disruption or the need for additional hardware.
Working with Arrow
As an experienced data centre solution partner, Arrow ECS works closely with some of the world’s largest technology vendors.
Catalogic Software offers complementary solutions for NetApp, Dell EMC, IBM and Pure Storage, which bring added value to channel partners and customers.
Arrow ECS has an extensive portfolio of backup and recovery solutions, and has recognised the unique nature of Catalogic Software’s products, and where these could fit into an organisation’s infrastructure.
Arrow ECS understands Catalogic Software from a proposition and technology perspective and will actively work to support authorised Catalogic Software partners in generating end user leads, and providing expert technical and commercial support where required.
- Anytime access to leading Arrow Support Services, pre- and post-sales expertise, along with a dedicated quotes team
- Access to marketing advice, enablement and funding
- World-class event and demonstration facilities located across the UK
- Access to Authorised Training from Arrow Education Services
- Opportunity to be part of Catalogic Software’s Partner Programme
- Social Platforms:
- Partner Edge Portal
- Technical Enablement: Catalogic ECX Trial Software