What does CTERA do?
A world leading enterprise file services platform which facilitates the delivery of secure, easy to use file services to cloud enabled endpoints, offices and applications.
An enterprise file services platform that was born in the cloud
CTERA provides everything needed to deploy and manage file services such as sync and share, backup, and remote branch storage.
Working with Arrow
Arrow ECS has recognised the need for effective cloud service delivery and has partnered with the world’s leading vendors to enable partners to deliver high quality, end-to-end cloud computing solutions.
With CTERA’s Enterprise File Services Platform, Arrow now has a powerful tool for its solution providers to undertake enterprise modernisation projects as well as develop new and profitable managed services revenue streams.
- Anytime access to leading Arrow Support Services, pre- and post-sales expertise, along with a dedicated quotes team
- Access to marketing advice, enablement and funding
- World-class event and demonstration facilities located across the UK
- Access to Authorised Training from Arrow Education Services
- Opportunity to be part of CTERA’s Cloud Accelerator Partner Programme
- Social Platforms:
- CTERA Cloud Accelerator Partner Portal
- CTERA Trial