What does CymbIoT do?
Simple to deploy, CymbIoT provides a single interface to manage multiple different systems and sensors or video feeds, view data and manage the complex interactions between different subsystems.
Flexible and vendor-agnostic
CymbIoT Command & Control (C&C) and CymbIoT Video Management System (VMS) can be deployed on premises or in the cloud and work with sensors from any vendors, or video feeds, presenting the data from each in a meaningful and useful way. CymbIoT C&C and VMS help you to accelerate delivery of IoT and VMS solutions across any sector, in a simple, user-friendly interface.
Working with Arrow
Arrow’s IoT portfolio is broad and comprehensive and draws on deep expertise in cloud, data intelligence and next generation technology to identify and partner with the leading vendors in the IoT marketplace. CymbIoT is unique in its position in the IoT ecosystem, as a proven and market ready solution that uses existing IoT infrastructure to bring together data from sensors, systems, sub-systems and video feeds into a single platform.
Arrow only works with the leading vendors in the industry, and actively seeks out leading solutions to bring to the channel that will expand your product portfolios and improve revenue opportunities.
Arrow adds further value to CymbIoT partners by:
- Providing access to the CymbIoT Partner Programme that rewards results and fosters growth
- Equipping CymbIoT partners with the knowledge and expertise they need to sell solutions
- Recommending complementary solutions to complete the offering
- Generating demand with business development and tailored marketing campaigns
- Responding quickly to partner needs through pre and post-sales expertise, along with a dedicated quotes team
For more information about CymbIoT or to find out more about IoT solutions from Arrow, call us on 0800 983 2525.