ME4000 – The NEW entry level storage from Dell EMC
- Platform: Block Storage. For SMB organisations, starting at 1TB.
- Dell EMC’s newest entry-level storage offering, delivering levels of performance and scalability not seen before in the vendors smallest offering.
- With All-flash, hybrid or disk capable, and SAN, iSCSI or SAS connectivity options, the ME4000 is ideal for virtualisation/VDI and productivity applications, CCTV, High Performance Compute and ROBO.
- A perfect replacement or tech refresh of Equalogic, VNXe and MD3 arrays.
- Spec Sheet
Unity goes from strength to strength
- Platform: Unified block and file storage solution, for mid-range to enterprise organisations. Available as hybrid or all-flash.
- Dell EMC’s unified solution, Unity, continues to go from strength to strength. It’s recent Operating Environment (OE) version 4.5 update delivers several additional efficiencies including advanced dedupe and file management, plus much more. And this is free of charge for customers with valid support in place.
SC the most technically advanced tiering on the market
- Platform: Block, with for larger SMB to mid-sized organisations. Available as hybrid or all-flash, leverages the industries most advanced tiering and federation capabilities.
- The latest firmware release for SC (7.3) brings customers “doubles the maximum IOPS achievable across every array model”, increases the maximum raw capacity for SC9000, SC7020 and SC5020 arrays and several other major enhancements. And as the Unity systems, all free of charge.
- Platform: block storage with SAN/iSCSI, where consistent ultimate performance and inline (always on) data reduction is required.
- Designed from the ground up for flash–the XtremIOX2 architecture enables unprecedented performance, efficiency and agility.
- Active scale up & scale out architecture provides flexibility to scale both performance and capacity without compromise.
- Perfect for low latency, high IOPS scenarios, including: VDI, gaming, virtual infrastructure, transactional applications and databases.
- Learn More