What does Fujitsu do?
Fujitsu offers a full portfolio of reliable computing and communications solutions, from network infrastructure, servers, storage and fully integrated stacks, to visualisation and business intelligence software.
Transform customers’ businesses with software-defined infrastructure and an empowered mobile workforce.
Fujitsu’s end to end enterprise solutions are reliable and secure.
Working with Arrow
Arrow ECS’ data centre expertise and understanding of the emerging technology in the market means we work only with the world’s most innovative vendors, choosing solutions which will expand our channel partners’ product portfolios and improve revenue opportunities whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
Arrow adds further value to the Fujitsu partners by:
- Providing anytime access to leading Arrow Support Services, pre and post-sales expertise, along with a dedicated quotes team
- Giving access to Authorised Training from Arrow Education Services
- Offering the use of world-class event and demonstration facilities located across the UK
- Equipping Fujitsu partners with the necessary knowledge and expertise to sell their products and services via enablement sessions
- Rewarding results and fostering growth
- Recommending complementary solutions to complete the offering
- Generating demand with tailored sales and marketing campaigns
- Responding quickly to partner needs