Why is GTT different?
GTT Cloud Connect can help your customers avoid the inherent latency and performance issues associated with internet connectivity between data centres and cloud services.
The secure, dedicated connection guarantees bandwidth and allows burst capabilities, which deliver the speed and predictability of service that many customers need.
True multi-cloud capabilities
Partners who are offering cloud services can now offer true multi-cloud services, as GTT also allows customers to utilise a free connection to the internet, which can connect multiple data centres together, or connect multiple other public cloud services like AWS or Azure.
Working with Arrow
Arrow ECS is unique in its position as a GTT distributor, and is the only organisation in the UK to offer Cloud Connect.
This means our partners now have access to new tools which will allow them to build secure, high speed, low latency cloud or multi-cloud solutions for their customers.
We also offer:
- Anytime access to leading Arrow Support Services, pre and post-sales expertise, along with a dedicated quotes team
- Access to marketing advice, enablement and funding
- World-class event and demonstration facilities located across the UK
- Opportunity to be part of our unique Partner for Growth Programme
- Expertise in building cloud services leveraging the ArrowSphere platform