What does IGEL do?
IGEL solutions can help organisations to optimise any end user computing environment, converting existing assets into software thin clients to maximise prior investments and reduce hardware spend.
Unified endpoints, simplified management and standardised user experience
Alongside giving the IT Department full visibility and control over all endpoints, IGEL solutions are easy to deploy and remote, centralised management is simple with an intuitive management interface
Working with Arrow
Software-defined is the future of IT deployment. Arrow’s software-defined workplace solutions make IT services or commodities a shared, automated resource that can seamlessly scale based on demand.
Arrow carefully selects the best vendors like IGEL, with market leading solutions that will increase customer satisfaction, expand our channel partners’ product portfolios and importantly, improve revenue opportunities for channel partners.
This is done by:
- Equipping IGEL Partners with the necessary knowledge and expertise to sell their products and services
- Rewarding results and fostering growth
- Recommending complementary solutions to complete the offering
- Generating demand with tailored sales and marketing campaigns
- Responding quickly to partner needs
- Delivering world-class sales, marketing, training, and technical services
Get in Touch
For more information about IGEL or to find out more about how software-defined solutions could help your business, call us on 0800 983 2525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.