What does Maxta do?
Maxta hyper-convergence software brings together compute, storage and storage networking into a single dynamic tier to simplify data centre provisioning and storage management.
Designed around the virtual machine
Maxta solutions are based on an architecture that has been designed to support virtual machines and containers and is hardware and virtualisation independent. It brings true hyper-convergence without a physical appliance.
Working with Arrow
Arrow ECS has a comprehensive data centre offering, with deep skills and expertise in this area and a long heritage with data storage and enterprise technology. Arrow only works with the most innovative and viable vendors in the market, and actively seeks out leading solutions to bring to the channel that will expand your product portfolios and improve revenue opportunities whilst transforming your customers’ businesses.
Arrow adds further value to Maxta partners by:
- Providing anytime access to leading Arrow Support Services, pre and post-sales expertise, along with a dedicated quotes team
- Giving access to Authorised Training from Arrow Education Services
- Offering the use of world-class event and demonstration facilities located across the UK
- Equipping Maxta partners with the knowledge and expertise to sell their products and services
- Rewarding results and fostering growth
- Recommending complementary solutions to complete the offering
- Generating demand with tailored sales and marketing campaigns
- Responding quickly to partner needs
Get in Touch
For more information about Maxta or to find out more about data centre solutions from Arrow, call us on 0800 983 2525.