What does NETSCOUT do?
NETSCOUT monitors and analyses network and application traffic flows across on-premise and cloud environments.
This intelligence is used to power service assurance and security solutions to protect against system, network and application failures, and against security threats.
End to end visibility
NETSCOUT’s solutions are designed to provide visibility across physical and virtual environments, from end to end. This visibility allows users to quickly identify and resolve problems and make improvements to service levels and performance.
Working with Arrow
Arrow ECS has highly skilled and experienced security and network divisions, whose teams understand the NETSCOUT products and proposition and can advise on where these solutions would best fit into a customers’ environment.
Arrow works only with the world’s leading vendors, selecting market leaders like NETSCOUT that will expand our channel partners’ product portfolios and improve revenue opportunities whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
This is done by:
- Anytime access to leading Arrow Support Services, pre and post-sales expertise, along with a dedicated quotes team
- Access to Authorised Training from Arrow Education Services
- World-class event and demonstration facilities located across the UK
- Equipping NETSCOUT Partners with the necessary knowledge and expertise to sell their products and services via enablement sessions
- Rewarding results and fostering growth
- Recommending complementary solutions to complete the offering
- Generating demand with tailored sales and marketing campaigns
- Responding quickly to partner needs