What does NTP Software do?
NTP Software’s unstructured file data management solutions enable IT teams to implement quota management systems on networked storage, backup, archive and tier files automatically and in real time according to policy, and block files from being stored on the storage area network according to type.
File tiering and archiving
NTP Software backs up, archives and tiers file data to maximise investments in costly primary storage, and utilises tier two and three storage, on premise and in the cloud.
IT teams can analyse file data, growth and usage trends to predict future storage needs.
Working with Arrow
From an exclusive distribution agreement to an established partnership, Arrow ECS’s data centre solutions team has a deep understanding of NTP Software’s products and proposition and can advise on where these solutions would best fit into a customers’ environment.
Arrow works only with the world’s leading vendors, selecting market leaders like NTP Software that will expand our channel partners’ product portfolios and improve revenue opportunities whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
This is done by:
- Anytime access to leading Arrow Support Services, pre and post-sales expertise, along with a dedicated quotes team
- Access to Authorised Training from Arrow Education Services
- World-class event and demonstration facilities located across the UK
- Equipping NTP Software Partners with the necessary knowledge and expertise to sell their products and services via enablement sessions
- Rewarding results and fostering growth
- Recommending complementary solutions to complete the offering
- Generating demand with tailored sales and marketing campaigns
- Responding quickly to partner needs