What does NVIDIA do?
Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) computing for enterprise workloads in the data centre allows scalability, performance and enables deep learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
High performance GPU computing to enable deep learning and AI
NVIDIA delivers GPU acceleration to power any workload, including deep learning and AI, where it is needed; to the desktop, the data centre or the cloud.
Working with Arrow
Arrow ECS has deep expertise in cloud and virtualisation, a comprehensive data intelligence practice and IoT ecosystem and a focus on emerging and next generation technology. When coupled with NVIDIA’s high performance platform, there is a whole plethora of new data centre opportunities for partners to explore. Arrow only works with the leading vendors in the industry, and actively seeks out leading solutions to bring to the channel that will expand your product portfolios and improve revenue opportunities whilst transforming your customers’ operations.
Arrow adds further value to NVIDIA partners by:
- Providing access to the NVIDIA Partner Programme that rewards results and fosters growth
- Equipping NVIDIA partners with the knowledge and expertise they need to sell solutions
- Recommending complementary solutions to complete the offering
- Generating demand through business development and tailored marketing campaigns
- Responding quickly to partner needs through pre and post-sales expertise along with a dedicated quotes team
- Providing anytime access to leading Arrow Support Services
- Giving access to Authorised Training from Arrow Education Services
For more information about NVIDIA solutions from Arrow, call us on 0800 983 2525 or email email@example.com