Tuesday 22 May 2018 09:00 .
You may have heard about the power of Splunk, but not had the chance to learn more.
With this free and exclusive 2-day workshop, join Arrow and find out how you can use Splunk to collect data from anywhere, search and analyse everything and gain real-time operational intelligence.
What would you do if you could install software, point it at your data, then ask any questions you have? That’s the power of Splunk software and cloud services.
Our Ignite 4 Splunk workshop will teach you the skills & knowledge and give you and your customers the power to not just look at big data, but harness it and make it useable.
Splunk is used and trusted by over 15,000 customers in more than 100 countries.
If you have any questions about the event please contact:
Technical Account Manager
m: +44 (0) 7539 939938
View the event agenda and register below:
Day One Agenda
- Introduction (9:00-9:15)
- Introduction of Participants
- Agenda Walkthrough
- Getting Started - Introduction to Splunk (9:15-10:00)
- Portfolio Products, Applications, Resources
10 minute break for BVC team set-up
- Business Value Consulting (10:15-12:15)
- Interactive Value Assessment (IVA)
Lunch from 12:30 to 13:00
- Technical Overview (13:00-14:00)
- Deployment and Integration
- Real-Time Search, Alerting & Reporting
- Universal Indexing
- Technical Demo (14:00-14:40)
- Working with Splunk
10 minute refresh break
- Partner Portal (14:50-15:15)
- Splunk Resources for Techies (15:15-15:45)
- Licensing & Sizing (15:45-16:30)
- Licensing questions and sizing discussion
Drinks, snacks & networking (16:30 onwards)
Day Two Agenda
- Recap Day 1 (9:00-9:30)
- Introduction of Participants & Agenda Walkthrough
- How to Demo Splunk using Oxygen (9:30-10:00)
10 minute break for BVC team set up
- Business Value Consulting (10:10-12:10)
- Data Source Assessment (DSA)
Lunch from 12:15 to 13:00
- Hands-On-Workshop: Splunk4Rookies (13:00-14:30)
10 minute break
- Introduction to SPL – The Splunk Processing Language (14:40-15:00)
- POC Best Practices (15:00-15:15)
- Examples for Customer Journeys with Splunk & Customer Case Studies (15:15-15:45)
- Wrap-Up (15:45-16:15).
Drinks, snacks & Networking (16:15 onwards)